Sunday, October 5, 2008

GO COUGARS!!!

On Friday night, Chad and I watched the BYU game and got take-out Cafe Rio! It wasn't the most exciting game, but at least they won!!! Hopefully they'll make it to a bowl game and we'll get to go and cheer them on!!!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

Don't let Chase see you wearing that shirt! And don't say Cafe Rio! It makes some people really, really mad!

Nicole said...

Tar, I'm with Raquel... Some people don't have Cafe Rio nearby and have to drive many miles to get some! And it is a shame to hear that BYU won... However, it's good to hear that you had fun and that life is good! Miss ya tons and love ya!

Natalie said...

GO COUGARS!!! yAh baby!! Oh and tell raquel she can make cafe rio at home- I have some recipies if she wants! You two are so cute in all yo BYU gear! Hope to see you soon!

Grant and Alli said...

Tara I'm very dissapointed! I think red would look alot better on you, blue just doesn't do it! GO UTES!!!!!!!!