I used to drive a Monte Carlo like this and couldn't resist from taking a picture!!
Matching colors! It wasn't planned at all!!!
We went to Dolphin Discovery to swim with the dolphins and it had a water park too!!
This water slide was like a toilet bowl! You went down a tunnel tube and then around and around and around until you dropped right down the center! It was really fun!!
It was such a great and relaxing trip! I couldn't think of anyone else I would have rather spent it with than my hubby!! Thanks Chad!!! :)



8 comments:
Eew! That pig head is smiling at you!
I am so happy you had such a great time- You totally deserve it! I am jealous tho- But glad you are FINALLY Married!!!!! Now you can live happily ever after!
Oh my gosh Tar, I laughed so hard at the picture of the Monte! You would find that car in where?... None else than MEXICO! No wonder all the mexicans looked at you whenever you drove that beauty to school! LOL! They were jealous of your car! I freakin love you and miss you tons but I'm so glad that you had such a fun time with Chad :) Give me a call sometime when you're not too busy... School starts for me this week and I think you said your rotations start soon, but I would love to talk to ya!
Congrats Tara and Chad! You guys are so cute together! Looks like you had a great Honeymoon..:)
Yay! You're back to blogging, it's about time! Swimming with the dolphins and the water park sounds way fun! Love ya!
FINALLY, an update. I have been waiting ... I hope you're loving married life! Looks like you had lots of fun on the cruise!
I can totally relate with you on the dolphin experience, it was probably the best feeling in the world to be so close to something you've wanted for so long!!! Chad is a cutie to surprise you...aww you guys are so so cute. I'm so happy for you two!!! Keep in touch girlie! :)
Tara Tara Tara! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I was snooping on Raquel's blog and found you! I'm sorry that we couldn't make your wedding. We tried to leave you something at your mom's over Labor Day weekend... but they weren't home! We'll have to catch you later! I hope you are having a blast. Married life is fun! See ya later!
Post a Comment