Raquel tagged me, so here it goes!
Here are the rules:
1. Grab the book closest to you (has to be at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
Right now I'm working on my scientific writing paper for school. I'll admit I'm a nerd!! The book closest to me is Principles of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy. It's a good one and I would recommend it to all of you! JK!!
The sentence is:
The CNS uses efferent projections within the brain and spinal cord to modulate the incoming nociceptive signals, and thus to modify pain perception.
I tag Natalie, Nicole, Julie, Mallory, and Nikki!



5 comments:
Oh boy, thanks to you and your comment on Rack's page I've been walking around singing the popcorn song to Kohen all day. He looks at me like I'm an idiot.
Wow, that was really fascinating! Too bad I don't understand a word of it! When did you get to be smarter than me?
Oh tar, I just love you! And you are more than welcome for the response :) My life is consumed by books lately and that seemed like a pretty easy one to grasp so thanks for thinking of me in this time of finals where we all feel like our brains are going to implode! I hope you are doing well with all of your studying as well... Keep up the hard work! I love telling people that one of my best friends is almost done with pharmacy school and will be making BANK her first year on the job! Love you and can't wait to play when I move up to SLC!
It is pretty sad when you do understand that huh? Can't wait to be done with school- and hopefully pass that paper! Love ya!
Hey Tar! I know we don't talk nearly as much as we should! I miss you too and I can't wait to see you in a few days :) I told Karly that we are going to have a Tommy Boy night and go to dinner too... Not sure exactly when, but it's DEFINITELY going to happen! I can't wait to show you my bridals either... They were fun! Talk to you soon Beetle :) Love ya!
Post a Comment