Friday, October 28, 2011

Here's My New Niece!!!!!

Chad was SO nice to let me go to Arizona for a whole week to be there for the birth of our niece. On October 15, Brinley Lu was born at 9:30ish in the morning and weighed a whopping 9 lbs!!!

We all had tons of fun making cute bows, so we had to make sure and bring some to the hospital for her first pictures!!!

I love this picture!! She was pretty alert for being a newborn.

My pretty sister and her adorable new baby!

I held her as much as I could!

Mason was SO cute with her!!! He'll be a great big brother!!!

Me, Mason, and Brinley

Mason and I played a TON with my phone's camera to keep us busy and entertained!


We played in the dirt in the backyard, went to the park several times a day, drew on the sidewalk with chalk, colored, and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse just to name a few things we did.

We even got to go with Grandpa to Home Depot and ride in the cool cart!!


It was VERY hard to leave, but I can't wait to see them all at Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

she is a cutie, so glad you got to go, Tell your sister she looks great and that her little girl is adorable!!

Natalie said...

She is a doll! 9 lbs! Wow! You are the cutest Aunt alive! Your sis is a trooper! I didn't know they were in AZ! Miss you Tara. I hope to see you soon!!

Natalie said...

K I have to tell you I look at these everyday. She is adorable! And you look so happy and proud! You will be the cutest Mama! I hope work is going good and you are surviving Flu season! We are planning to be in UT for a week starting Dec 19, lets plan to do dinner or something!