About 6 weeks ago, Chad and I moved into our newly built home!! We ABSOLUTELY love it!! Both of our families were so nice to help and made the day go so smoothly!! Thanks again for all your help!!!
We have been pretty busy getting settled and deciding where to hang pictures. We know we have a TON of work ahead of us, but we're so excited for this adventure in our lives!! To see more of the house you'll just have to come and visit us!!!



5 comments:
I LOVE your house! I'm very jealous! But I'm going to miss you being at mom's when we visit! I can't wait to see it again with all your pictures hung.
Wow, what a beautiful house. I am so happy for you and Chad. Your family is going to be so happy in here. I have missed seeing you in our ward, but I can see this was a great move for you guys. Congrats!!
Can't wait to come see it!! Love the kitchen! The table looks just like ours! Good taste :) I am sure you will decorate it sooo cute! Love the stairway- looks so much different than the night we were there. Glad you got to move in and so happy you love it!! Miss you soooo much Tara! THanks for updating! I was wondering about you guys. Love ya!
Fantastic House! I really like the wood you picked for your kitchen cabinets. Hopefully you got that email I sent yesterday, we'll try to be better at keeping in contact with you. Congratulations on your big move, we're very excited for you two.
After seeing your kitchen I'm not sure we can be friends anymore ;) oober jealous! congrats on the new home!!!
Post a Comment