Monday, July 19, 2010

UtE sTaMpEdE rOdEo!!

Raquel and Mason have been here for just over a week, and I'm so happy that they still have another week left!!!! On Saturday, my whole family went to the Ute Stampede Rodeo, minus Chase. :(

Our pre-rodeo pictures!!



The start of the rodeo.


My handsome little nephew!!!



Part of the act.



We had great seats right by the shoots!


My parents and my brother Blake and his fiance Allison.





I just can't get ENOUGH of him!!!





In between the bucking horses and bulls, we had some amazing Motor Cross riders!!! They did some crazy tricks and some of them even made me SO nervous that I kept grabbing Chad's knee and holding my breath!! Luckily, nobody got hurt!!! :)

What a great night!! I love spending time with my family!!!

2 comments:

Clint and Laci said...

Looks like fun! Your nephew is so dang cute!!

Natalie said...

LOVE THE UPDATE! I could totally see you all nervous for the dirt bikers- YOu are so cute Tara! I miss you!! So your bro is engaged huh? That is exciting!! And Mason is soo cute! I always love pics of you with your sister! You guys are beautiful!!