Friday, June 11, 2010

B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y F-U-N!!!

I'm a little slow at posting, but this year I had a FANTASTIC birthday!! I seriously got spoiled!! Chad surprised me with Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum concert tickets!!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited!!!


He also gave me the CUTEST golf bag!!! And, we were lucky enough to go golfing with my parents at Old Mill on Memorial Day!!! What? We had to test out my new bag and all the other accessories Chad gave me!! :) I also got great presents from my other family members!! Thanks so much everyone!!! :)

Then another great present was that Raquel and Mason were able to come and visit!!!!






Look at this cute little face!!!!


He's such a pleasant baby and smiles ALL the time!!!


This shirt explains it all!!! He SERIOUSLY is one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen!!! :)

Thanks again to all my family and friends for a great day!!! I can't wait until I get to see Mason, Chase, and Raquel next month!!! :)

3 comments:

Raquel said...

I am so jealous about the concert tickets!! It was so fun to see you and surprise you with 2 extra days! Mason misses his favorite aunt!

Natalie said...

SO FUN TARA! Mason is pretty cute.. I think him and Londyn should hook up one day :o) I miss you! I wish I knew how to golf so we could go with you. Love the new bag!! Spoiled girl with all these concerts!! Hopefully things get better quick here and we can have that lunch we have been talking about...

Natalie said...

I just keep looking to see that cute Mason- He is so big! I am amazed! They grow up too fast!! Love ya!