I can't believe one year ago TODAY we upgraded our best friend status to eternal companions!!! I seriously am SO lucky to be married to Chad!! He is the best and I LOVE him SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Since our anniversary fell on a Sunday, we celebrated yesterday. We went to the outlets in Park City and shopped until we dropped!! It was fun spending time together!!
Thanks Chad for a great year! I look forward to many more!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!



5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! It seems like you have been married longer than a year to me. You are an adorable couple! Can't wait to see you!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so perfect for eachother and we are so glad to have you as friends! Glad you had fun shoppping!! When do you go to Ohio? Miss U!
Congrats! it's crazy how time flies! I think you are gorgeous!!! remember the fun basketball days driving in your car to activities and games? lol those were the times!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
So your Dad told my Dad the funniest thing about your Grandma! (I'm sorry she is in the hospital by the way! hope she gets better!) I loved the story of her saying "I just think she's on drugs!" about the lady in the same room :) My Grammy is always saying stuff like that in front of people!
Post a Comment