Monday, August 2, 2010

2-n-D A-n-N-i-V-e-R-s-A-r-Y!!!

Today Chad and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary!!! Man time has sure flown!! It seems like yesterday we were just getting married. I have LOVED these 2 years!!


To start off the day, Chad had this beautiful bouquet of flowers sent to me at work!!! Then, we went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. Yummm!!! We got a new camera and Chad also gave me the cutest golf shoes EVER!!! I can't wait to try them out!!!

Thanks Chad for the best 2 years!!! I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend!! I can't wait for the many many more years ahead!!!
I LOVE YOU CHAD!!!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

Yay! I was remembering all day on Sunday that it was your anniversary but then I forgot to text you yesterday. We love you guys! Those are some REALLY cute golf shoes!

Clint and Laci said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Cute shoes! Makes me want to take up golfing!

Christy Lee Austin said...

Yay! You two are the cutest couple ever! I am so happy for you! Congrats on your two years!

Natalie said...

SOOO SWEET!! What a good hubby you have!! I can't believe his sense of style!?!? Hope you had a fun time in St. George! Cant wait to see you sometime!