Friday, May 7th was such an exciting day!! To start off the day, Chad, his Dad (Blaine), brother Brandon, and I went golfing. It was surprisingly warm and we had a good time. Then, we all headed to Chad and Brandon's convocations at the Huntsman Center.

The proud Grad!!!



Our niece, Claire, enjoying her Wheat Thins while her daddy is graduating.

Chad graduated with a bachelor's degree in Economics and his brother, Brandon, graduated with an MBA.

A cute siblings picture!!!

Even Chad's grandparents braved the long day to join us in this special day!!

The Graduates and their parents!
I'm so proud of Chad and Brandon!!! This is such a great accomplishment!! I wish them all the best in their future endeavors!! I sure love you Chad!!! Congratulations again!!!
3 comments:
Horray! No more school!! I love your skirt :)
yay! You deserve a great trip! Both of you worked so hard! Lets play soon to celebrate! Miss ya! Congrats Chad!
Yay! That is so cool, go Chad! Congrats to him!
Post a Comment