Monday, December 29, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!

We had such a great Christmas this year!!
We have had so much fun playing games, eating great food, and just spending time with everybody!!!









My dad is such a great sport!

We also went to Mona twice for Christmas.
Since the Stanley side is SO big we have to have dinner and present exchanging at the church.

It has been so much fun being with Raquel and Chase!!
We miss them so much and hope they'll be able to move back soon!!


We enjoyed spending time with all our family members!! I LOVE Christmas time!! It truly is the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Looks like such a fun Christmas! That's great you got to spend so much time with your cute sister :)

**Cunningham's** said...

Looks like fun! I know I miss that girl like crazy too! How are the newly weds anyway?

Natalie said...

Glad you had a fun time- We miss you guys! You and Raquel are so cute!