Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Grandmas are Back, Back in Black!!!

My Grandmas have both been in the hospital for an absurd amount of time! Now they are finally home and doing a ton better!!!

My Grandma Christensen broke her femur.

And my Grandma Stanley broke her hip.

We are so glad they are finally in the comfort of their home!! We hope there aren't any more accidents! We love you Grandmas!!!

4 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Oh poor ladies! I'm glad they are doing better!

Natalie said...

I am so glad they are better! I know you missed them at your wedding!! You guys are too cute! I bet they are proud grannies!

Natalie said...

MORE WEDDING PICS PLEASE!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Nicole said...

Okay, first of all... I totally thought I left you a comment on this blog post until I checked it today! Gosh I'm slow! But Tar, I just love your grandmas! They are so cute and it's so good to hear that they're doing better! I love your wedding pics too! Hope life is good! Love ya tons!