Sunday, January 27, 2008

Here Goes Nothing




Chad and I have enjoyed reading many of your blogs and keep getting bugged to start one of our own, so here goes nothing. We aren't that interesting or exciting, but we sure will try to be!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

too CUTE! I am so glad "nothing" happened- It is so fun! Have a great weekend!

Raquel said...

Oh my gosh Deena you suck! You're blog is way better than mine! I thought of you when I saw that layout, how funny! I'm so glad you finally started one!

Nicole said...

Okay so this is the third time I've tried leaving a comment on your blog! Remember how awesome Park Place was with the internet?... Yeah, this apartment complex is just about as great! ANYWAY! I just wanted to say that I am so glad that you have a blog and I love and miss you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!